Time flies, another 365 days passed and it's time to do a "year end evaluation"
2011 was a year with a lot of challenges,
relationship ended in 2010 yet still so much drama in 2011.
Finally these drama so called ended and I wish "he" can find his own happiness and all the best for him.
Almost change job towards the end of 2011, yet being found out by bossessss (so many bosses knew about it, HR director, business director, controllersss, etc.) and being countered offer so I ended up staying for at least 1 more year (Not sure if this is considered as 不幸中的大幸？！)
2011 I went several countries for work, Houston (3rd and 4th time), Jakarta (n times), Abu Dhabi (1st time). Besides these, 2011 is a year with lots of holidays. Batam, Malacca, KL, Taiwan... First overseas trip with Mama at Taiwan, tried my best to bring her the best I could, SQ flight, Krisflyer business lounge, endless shopping and makan. Although she might not appreciate all, but I wish she knows how much I did for her, just like how much she sacrifice for me.
2011 I met someone, whom I met 6 years ago, and ended everything 6 years ago with so much regrets. This someone makes me 2011 a special year, I somehow change myself a bit, partly due to his influence. Thanks to him :)
2011 resolutions which I set last year, I kind of fulfill 90% of it! Yeah!
- I passed my CPA Singapore exam, not yet converted to CPA Singapore as I haven't got the testi done :p
- I learnt how to swim!!! This is a great achievement for myself, as I always have phobia to water. It really takes up a lot of courage to learn this. It was really tough in the beginning, drank lots of water in the pool, choked and how good I feel when I can breathe using my nose! But I manage to overcome all these obstacles and finally I know how to swim using frog strokes and water trekking now!
- I went to Batam, Kota Kinabalu, Taiwan for my own leisure trip, so called fulfill my plan of at least two destinations in a year (1 far 1 near). I remember I said I wanna go Japan in Apr, but maybe it's god will that I should not go, cos there is tsunami and earthquake happened during then. May natural disaster never happen again as it brings too much sorrow and pain to human, god bless.
- I signed up a 2 months package at Style Fitness, thanks to deal.com.my. I went there for 5 times during these 2 months, each time spent about 1.5hrs there, but I think I prefer swimming than work out, so eventually I did not extend my package. Have to find another way to work out more!
- The only thing that I did not fulfill is to lose 2kg. I will bring forward this resolution to 2012!
Now it's time for 2012 resolutions!
1. As mentioned above, since I did not manage to lose 2kg in 2011, this will be brought forward to 2012!
2. Travel is a must! I have booked Batam, Manila and Cambodia in Feb 2012. I did not mean to plan it all in one month, but I guess this is god's will too. So for the rest of the year, I have a "far" category trip to play around with! Destination pending :)
3. As the new house is expected to be completed in mid 2012, I wish the renovation could be done by end of 2012 and my whole family can move into the new house! We have been waiting for almost 2 years, so looking forward to it!
4. Thinking about learning a new thing in 2012, as people have to continue upgrade ourselves! Tennis? Squash? or maybe bakery is a good idea! Ok, I wanna learn how to cook in 2012!
5. Target to save more more more money this year! I have to set aside certain amount of money for new house, therefore I need to control my spending and save more!
I think that's all for 2012, new year new hope, I cut my hair short after keeping it long for almost 5 years! Let's hope the new hair brings me good luck in new year! :D
Labels: Deep thoughts, memorable, share share
Baby,top. || 11:13 PM